Version 1.0; effective from September 1st, 2020
1DES does not provide financial, investment, legal, tax or any other professional advice. 1DES is not a registered broker-dealer or an investment advisor. You must trade and take individual responsibility to evaluate all information provided by 1DES and use it at your own risk. Investments in securities, commodities, currencies and other investment options are uncertain and involve high degrees of risk. You could lose all or a substantial amount of your investment. You should carefully read all relevant information regarding any investment, and consult with your advisors, before funding.
You must trade and take sole responsibility to evaluate all information provided by this website and use it at your own risk. All trading information we provide is intended as trade assistance only. All trading strategies are used at your own risk. None of the content published on the website constitutes a recommendation that any particular cryptocurrency (or cryptocurrency token/asset/index), portfolio of cryptocurrencies, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person.
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, thoroughness or quality of the information on this website or any message posted on it. Some of the information may not be relevant to or compliant with the laws, regulations or other legal requirements of your country of residence. It is your responsibility to determine whether, how and to what extent your intended use of the services and website will be technically and legally possible in the areas of the world where you intend to use them. You are advised to verify any information before using it for any personal, financial or business purpose. The website content and the services may be modified at any time by us, without advance notice or reason, and we shall have no obligation to notify you of any corrections or changes to any website content.
The information contained in the website is not intended to provide legal, accounting, tax or specific investment advice. If such advice is required, the services of a competent professional advisor should be sought.
Terms of Service
1DES (hereafter also “We”) offers online software as a service (SaaS) through the Website (hereafter – “Website”). Our Automation (hereafter – “Automation”) allows you to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies through an automatic trader bot powered by machine learning (ML). You run or stop and configure the Automation on your own.
These terms and conditions (hereafter – “Terms”) apply to the link between 1DES and Users (hereafter – “you”) for any use of the Website and the Automation that 1DES offers. It is prohibited to use the Website or Automation without accepting these Terms.
User: an individual private person or legal entity making use of the Website or Automation.
Automation: the Automation developed by 1DES in order to enable users to trade in cryptocurrencies on the crypto market, in the form of a crypto trader bot. The Automation is available through the Website https://1des.com
Registration and private account
You need to register and create an account in order to use the Website and Automation.
You must protect the login details of your account and keep your password secret. We will assume that all actions taken from your account are done by you or on your behalf by the authorized person.
You agree to provide up-to-date, complete and accurate information on your account. You agree to immediately update your personal account when necessary so that we can contact you as the case may be.
You may choose to use Automation and Website free of charge with limited functionality and support.
Alternatively, you may elect to buy a paid plan.
We reserve the right to change the prices going forward.
If you decide not to continue your plan all the automatic bots would be deactivated automatically when the plan expires. In order to continue trading using your free plan, you have to restart bots manually.
Although, the Automation and Website are always subject to these Terms.
We do not have any responsibility for fees and commissions connected to your exchanges in crypto trading, and/or that may be charged by the third parties.
Conditions for the full withdrawal:
- Less than 24 hours passed from your purchase;
- You have not activated your package and did not start using any Services earlier to refund request;
- You have made the refund request from the same e-mail as listed in your account;
- All before mentioned conditions shall be met in order to be eligible for a refund.
The refund is not applicable for the "Pay As You Go" plan, as you already have received the service in a successful way.
The refund will cancel all reciprocal obligations, except for the cases explicitly addressed in this Terms.
You could send your refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Website and Automation
By using our Website and Automation, you declare to be at least 18 years old.
You may not use the Website and Automation in such a way that you violate the law or any other applicable laws and regulations.
As a condition for using the Website and Automation, you agree not to provide any information, data or content to us or the Website and Automation that is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or that violates any law or regulation. In addition, you represent that you will not, nor allow third parties over whom you have or may have immediate control to:
- Enter any non-public / secure areas of the Website or Automation;
- Send viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or ads of any kind and for any purpose;
- Investigate, scan or test the Website of Automation or any other related system or network, or violate any security or authentication;
- Use any automated systems of Automation to withdraw data from the Website (“screen-scraping”);
- Make and distribute copies of the Website or Automation;
- Attempt to sell, distribute, copy, rent, sub-license, loan, merge, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange, translate, hack, distribute, harm or misuse the Website or Automation;
- Create derivative works of any kind whatsoever.
You may not create an account under someone else’s name or act like someone else in any other way (i.e. commit “identity theft”).
- In case the account concerns a corporate account, only an authorized person is allowed to trade with the corporate account. It is the responsibility of the user of the corporate account that only authorized persons have access to the account.
- 1DES is entitled to (temporarily or permanently) block your account and deny you access to the Website if we suspect abuse of the account or the Website. We can also block your account or deny you access to the platform if you do not comply with these Terms, including conditions and policies referenced herein.
Availability of the Website and Automation and disclaimer of warranties
1DES will use reasonable efforts to make the Website and Automation available at all times. However, User accepts that the Website and Automation are provided over the internet and mobile networks and thus the quality and availability of the Website and Automation may be affected by factors outside 1DES’s reasonable control.
1DES does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for unavailability of the Website and Automation, or any difficulty or inability to download or access content, or any other communication system failure which may result in the Website or Automation being unavailable or down. However, In case of down, we will hold your paid subscription for the number of full days the Services were unavailable due to the unavailability.
1DES is not responsible for any support or maintenance regarding the Website or Automation. 1DES may – at its own choice – update, modify, or adapt the Website or Automation and their functionalities from time to time to enhance the user experience. 1DES is not responsible for any downtime resulting from these actions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, 1DES hereby disclaims all implied warranties regarding the availability of the Website and Automation. The Website and Automation are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.
Support, advice and disclaimer
1DES has support where User can ask questions about the Website and Automation. 1DES will only give advice about the functioning of the Website and Automation.
1DES explicitly does not:
- Give Users any personal financial advice.
- 1DES may upload general tutorials and academy videos on the Website, about the functioning of the Website and Automation.
- All tutorials, videos and templates uploaded by 1DES are general and contain in no way personal and/or financial advice. All use of these advisees is at the sole risk of the User.
- Users may receive notifications about the transaction made in their 1DES account by using emails, messengers and other applications, 1DES assumes no responsibility for the information received through above-mentioned service since its functionality and availability lies beyond our reasonable control.
Risks and legal advice
- The User is aware of the accompanying risks of possessing, trading and using cryptocurrencies and takes full responsibility for these risks.
- No information provided by us shall be interpreted to constitute legal advice. You should bear in mind that the laws of your state of residence may prohibit transactions made with cryptocurrencies. In case you are uncertain of the status of cryptocurrencies in your jurisdiction, you should seek legal advice from legal professional practising law in your jurisdiction.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit 1DESs liability when it cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
1DES is not liable to you for any (direct or indirect) damage you suffer as a result of the use of the Website or Automation or the content provided thereon. For example, 1DES is not liable for:
- The proper functioning of (hyper) links provided by the Website or Automation;
- The (lack of) financial benefit for the Users through the use of the Website or Automation;
- Any situation where Users login details and/or password is stolen and any third party subsequently makes use of the Website or Automation without User’s consent;
- Any damage or alteration to User’s equipment including but not limited to computer equipment or a handheld device as a result of the use of the Website or Automation;
- A failure to meet any of 1DES’s obligations under these Terms where such failure is due to events beyond 1DES’s reasonable control.
Users will indemnify, defend, and hold 1DES harmless from and against all liabilities, damages and costs (including settlement costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of third-party claims regarding:
- Any injury or damages resulting from the behaviour of User related to the use of our Website and Automation
- Breach by User of these Terms or violation of any applicable law, regulation or order.
1DES reserves the right to change these Terms. When we change these Terms in a significant way, we will notify Users by newsletter (if User has provided us with his e-mail address to this end) and post a notification on our Website along with the updated Terms. By continuing to use the Website, you acknowledge the most recent version of these Terms.
If we do not enforce (parts of) these Terms, this cannot be construed as consent or waiver of the right to enforce them at a later moment in time or against another User.
The User cannot transfer the rights and obligations from these Terms to third parties.
Users agree that 1DES takes no responsibility for other Sites or other resources offered by a third party over our Site. 1DES takes no responsibility for the contents, ads, projects or other resources on the Sites mentioned above. 1DES takes no responsibility for the commodities, services or information on the above-mentioned Sites.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms. Any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced or be deemed to be replaced by a provision that is considered to be valid and enforceable and which interpretation shall be as close as possible to the intent of the invalid provision.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us. These Terms supersede all prior communications, contracts, or agreements between the parties concerning the subject matter addressed in these Terms, whether oral or written.
In addition to other disclaimers, our performance under these Terms shall be excused in the event of interruption and/or delay due to, or resulting from, causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of any government, war or other hostility, civil disorder, the elements, fire, flood, snowstorm, earthquake, explosion, embargo, acts of terrorism, power failure, equipment failure, industrial or labour disputes or controversies, acts of any third party data provider(s) or other third-party information providers, third-party software, or communication method interruptions.
Complaints, comments and suggestions
1DES strives to give you the optimal service. If you have a complaint, comment or suggestion, you can contact us at email@example.com Please provide us with your contact details, and a clear description and reason for your complaint. Complaints are usually processed within 30 working days.